Get involved in upcoming events or create your own fundraising activity
You can support EACH in many different ways...
You can make a donation (regular or one-off) by clicking on the donate button on the top of our page.
You can volunteer your time, to support our many teams working across West London. Visit our 'Volunteer with EACH' page for more information on the roles we offer.
You can join an event or create your own fundraising activity to encourage your family and friends to get involved.
£25 Could help someone not in work to have a counselling session
£150 Would cover six weeks of counselling sessions for one person if they are not in work
£200 Will help us provide one week of Create Wellness Recovery Programme for a person
£1400 Can help someone benefit from 6 weeks of our Create Wellness Recovery Programme, running 5 days a week
Are you passionate about making a difference to someone’s life?
EACH is a small-sized charity with a large impact where it matters – on local people’s lives. Our success is through our team of about 40+ staff and volunteers, who are passionate and committed to empowering and enabling people to have better health and life choices.
We are seeking Floating Support Case Worker for the delivery of the Brent Reach Floating Support Services.
Salary: £20,572.50 - £21,505
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Permanent, subject to continuous funding
Location: London Borough of Brent
• To provide an effective outreach floating support service to vulnerable adults and families plus manage a case load of people who are at risk and living in a variety of different tenures to maintain their home, live independently and reduces the need for more intensive support at a later stage.
• Provide appropriate support to address the needs of vulnerable families, adults and young people presenting with mental health, substance misuse, offending behaviour and the particular challenges faced by young people and the ability to support them effectively.
• Deliver information, presentations, group sessions and workshops/activities including on an outreach basis and within the community
KEY POST REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience of providing tenancy support and outreach work amongst vulnerable people.
• Experience of developing and implementing support plans
• Ability to deal with emergencies and unexpected situations
• Ability to promote the service and provide outreach based provision
• Ability to work effectively within a team and with colleagues and ability to work flexibly and to the requirements of the role
Deadline for applications: 2nd January 2020
Interviews: 7th January 2020
All Applicants must complete the application form at the top of this page, to be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org . CVs will NOT be accepted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 02/01/2020
INTERVIEWS START: 07/01/2020
We are seeking Team Leader/Senior Support Case Worker for the delivery of the Harrow Floating Support Services (Generic & Substance Misuse)
Salary: £23,287 - £26,662
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Permanent, subject to continuous funding
Location: London Borough of Harrow.
The post holders’ main purpose includes:
• To provide line management, supervision and leadership, support and direction to the Harrow Floating Support team, for the management of individual and team performance to achieve Key Performance Indicators and Outcomes.
• To contribute to the implementation of the team’s aims and objectives, work plans, operational policies and procedures in such a way that they contribute to the mission of EACH and deliver on business plan objectives.
• Support the co-ordination of all activities within the Floating Support team effectively and maintain EACH’s standards in relation to service users/internal customers and other stakeholders alike.
• To carry a caseload of clients and lead on on-going support and direction for a number of the team’s clients through the casework management approach.
• Carry out liaison roles internally and externally to EACH.
• Providing timely and accurate information, reports and analysis to Operations Manager or Service Manager, as they may find necessary for the proper management of the Floating Support Services.
Please fill in an application form (in the top right corner of this page) and return to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 9am, Monday 16th December 2019
Interviews: Thursday 19th December 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16/12/2019
INTERVIEWS START: 19/12/2019
EACH Counselling & Support (EACH) is a registered charity and company limited by guarantee which is governed by a Board currently comprised of 7 Trustees.
The Board has overall responsibility for the work of the organisation, and has the following role: to oversee the charity’s governance to establish strategy to performance manage the achievement of the strategy to contribute to the leadership of the charity.
The Board can have a membership of up to 12 trustees; we are seeking new trustees due to vacancies on the Board. The term of office for trustees is 3 years, which means that each year, typically, four Trustee positions fall vacant. These can be filled through election at our AGM and by appointment by the Board over the year.
If you are interested in joining the EACH Management Committee, please read the Trustee's Pack and get in contact.
Downloadable file: Board of Trustees Pack 2018
We are especially interested in hearing from you if you have a professional background in any the following areas:
Tel: 020 8579 4529